Saturday, October 22, 2011

Muffins for your Pumpkin

I've become obsessed with the website www.pinterest.com.  Don't click it, it will suck you in and consume a lot of your time!  I came across a recipe for a cake that only takes 2 ingredients, both of which I happened to have on hand, so of course I had to try it!

I decided to make mini muffins with glaze, instead of a cake or cupcakes.  They came out great and were so yummy!


Pumpkin Mini-Muffins with Maple Glaze

Muffins
1 box yellow cakes mix
1 can pumpkin

Bake as directed on cake box.

Glaze
1 cup powdered sugar
4 TBS maple syrup
4 TBS milk

1 comment:

  1. I saw that recipe on there too, but I don't like pumpkin so I didn't try it! Pinterest is addicting though, and I have made LOTS of new recipes because of it! Maybe I should make this recipe for the rest of my family who all love pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete